I invite you to participate in Codeforces Round #785 (Div. 2) which will be held on 30.04.2022 17:35 (Московское время). The round will be rated for participants of Division 2 with rating strictly less than 2100. But as always, the participants of Division 1 are welcome to take part out of competition.
You will be given 6 problems and 2 hours to solve them. Moreover, there will be atleast $$$1$$$ and atmost $$$1048576$$$ interactive problems. So, you are advised to refer to the guide on interactive problems in case you are not familiar with them.
I would like to thank the following people for their contribution to the round:
- Artyom123 for his amazing coordination, helping me throughout the preparation of the round and translating the statements.
- Um_nik, Monogon, kclee2172, TheScrasse, yash_daga, Sad_reacts_only, AlperenT, Utkarsh.25dec, abhidot, PR_0202, towrist, Rubalien, hritik31, dbsic211, alok_k6618 and harsh2804 for testing the round and providing their feedback.
- MikeMirzayanov for the great Codeforces and Polygon platforms.
- You for participating.
This will be my second Codeforces round and based on the feedback by participants on Round #730, I have implemented the following changes:
- The round will have no theme. I have tried to keep the problem statements as short and to the point as possible.
- The pretests have been made stronger (specifically, more pretests have been included).
- I have tried to keep the samples and their explanation as useful as possible.
- No floating-point precision issues this time.
- The I/O constraints for the interactive problem(s) have been kept low to provide a fair ground to the languages with slower I/O.
The score distribution will be released strictly before the round and the editorial will be released strictly after the round.
Good luck and have fun!
No powers of $$$2$$$ were harmed during the making of this round. Always remember that $$$1048576$$$ is the most superior power of $$$2$$$.
UPD: The score distribution is $$$500-750-1500-2000-2750-3250$$$.
UPD: Congratulations to the winners
Div. 1 + Div. 2 -
Div. 2 -
First solves -